Aliens Vs Predator Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

Is there anyone who has this who isn't a cry baby? apart for RayJin who stayed for the entire one on one we had (which was predator vs predator epic) everyone either joins my group or invites me or i join them etc and they leave mid game because they can't take it that i keep killing them, i joined Nant-Glyn just minutes ago, i ran towards him and he was shooting at me but as soon as i killed him he just left the game. Is there anyone who actually plays for fun rather than crying because they don't know how to use their chosen species effectively?

Sorry for the rant just annoys me when people leave mid game, at least stick with it until the game finishes then leave people. Anyone who is willing to play a full game or two hit me up on PSN.
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by RayJinWild on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:39 pm

lol thay game was badass i had no idea wat wat happenin tho but it was fun. like i used cloak with heat seeker soo i can see a orange a red figure but at the same time invisable somewhat
avatar
RayJinWild
Prestige 8
Prestige 8

Posts : 808
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 106
Location : Texas Agg-Town Baby!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 pm

RayJinWild wrote:lol thay game was badass i had no idea wat wat happenin tho but it was fun. like i used cloak with heat seeker soo i can see a orange a red figure but at the same time invisable somewhat

Yea predator pwns all, he has heat vision, normal vision and whatever the other vision is that detects aliens and he has awesome ranged weapons along with his giant leaps, he's an unstoppable beast. Not that the aliens and marines don't have their strong points like the marine's auto cannon which locks onto anything that moves in its sight even if the predator is invisible allowing them to just fire as soon as it catches something and the aliens ability to move fast and onto the ceiling which is so annoying when you're about to kill one and then you can't reach it without the spear or the ranged weapons Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Chasez on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:Is there anyone who has this who isn't a cry baby? apart for RayJin who stayed for the entire one on one we had (which was predator vs predator epic) everyone either joins my group or invites me or i join them etc and they leave mid game because they can't take it that i keep killing them, i joined Nant-Glyn just minutes ago, i ran towards him and he was shooting at me but as soon as i killed him he just left the game. Is there anyone who actually plays for fun rather than crying because they don't know how to use their chosen species effectively?

Sorry for the rant just annoys me when people leave mid game, at least stick with it until the game finishes then leave people. Anyone who is willing to play a full game or two hit me up on PSN.
i am really good at that game, its really fun

Chasez

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 27
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile chasez1000 http://all-moviez.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by AngelFallz on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 am

Aliens vs Predators is bad omg.. I Played the Demo over my friends house, Wtf such a weird game and takes forever to find a match S:.
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:38 am

AngelFallz wrote:Aliens vs Predators is bad omg.. I Played the Demo over my friends house, Wtf such a weird game and takes forever to find a match S:.

The game is great, you're supposed to play with a party on the demo which is why if you don't have anyone on you're friends list you wont find a quick game. I played it with some people on my friends list and it was funny as hell.
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Chasez on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:
AngelFallz wrote:Aliens vs Predators is bad omg.. I Played the Demo over my friends house, Wtf such a weird game and takes forever to find a match S:.

The game is great, you're supposed to play with a party on the demo which is why if you don't have anyone on you're friends list you wont find a quick game. I played it with some people on my friends list and it was funny as hell.
Yeah, i play with my friends too.

Chasez

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-03-01
Age : 27
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile chasez1000 http://all-moviez.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aliens Vs Predator Demo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum