READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application

Post by Brichard on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 am

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? I did read the guideline principles and i do not have a mic so swearing will not be a problem!
2.Are You fun and active! I am fun and i am active, maybe too active!
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I definately do not share an account!
4.Are You a Team Player? Of course i am!
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? I am as patient as a snake!
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? I'm alright, i started a new account which is the account i'm applying with, but i level up quickly!
7. Are You helpful and talkative? I am helpful at the end of most matches it says:MOST RESCUES! And im quite talkative
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? I'm English so yea!
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Of course i do!
10. Do you own a Ps3? yup!

P.S My username is Brichard0606, it wouldn't let me put 0606!
avatar
Brichard
Guest


Back to top Go down

haha

Post by AngelFallz on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am

Brichard wrote:1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? I did read the guideline principles and i do not have a mic so swearing will not be a problem!
2.Are You fun and active! I am fun and i am active, maybe too active!
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I definately do not share an account!
4.Are You a Team Player? Of course i am!
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? I am as patient as a snake!
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? I'm alright, i started a new account which is the account i'm applying with, but i level up quickly!
7. Are You helpful and talkative? I am helpful at the end of most matches it says:MOST RESCUES! And im quite talkative
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? I'm English so yea!
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Of course i do!
10. Do you own a Ps3? yup!

P.S My username is Brichard0606, it wouldn't let me put 0606!

Accepted! Add My PSN: AngelFallz and il be playing with ya later on in the week, btw sign up on game battles and cheak our forum frequently!

Thank you!, AngelFallz
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Application

Post by Apple_Outlaw on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Application:

1. Yes. I dont have a mic but i respond to my messages.

2. I am very active.

3. I dont have a shared account, although sometimes i let my cousin go on my account and play tf2 xD

4. I usually share emergency airdrops and rescue teammates so yes ^_^

5. Yes

6. I've only had the game for 11 days and I'm not the best player but I am usually the 3rd 2nd or 1st on the leaderboards

7. I'm usually helpful and talkative.

8. Yes. But im trying to learn Spanish.

9. Yes, its Apple_Outlaw

10. Yes

Lvl:40

I hope you will accept my request Very Happy
avatar
Apple_Outlaw

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 21
Location : Indiana USA

View user profile Apple_outlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Apple_Outlaw wrote:Application:

1. Yes. I dont have a mic but i respond to my messages.

2. I am very active.

3. I dont have a shared account, although sometimes i let my cousin go on my account and play tf2 xD

4. I usually share emergency airdrops and rescue teammates so yes ^_^

5. Yes

6. I've only had the game for 11 days and I'm not the best player but I am usually the 3rd 2nd or 1st on the leaderboards

7. I'm usually helpful and talkative.

8. Yes. But im trying to learn Spanish.

9. Yes, its Apple_Outlaw

10. Yes

Lvl:40

I hope you will accept my request Very Happy

I like this dude, nothing worse than a douche who gets an Emergency Airdrop an runs to all of them taking them because he can get them faster, your capture bar is nearly full then BAM! they take it from you, EA is basically the only team orientated killstreak except when me and others i game with get CP's and just give them to whoever we decide needs them or just can't get one on their own. This wouldn't annoy me so much except the guys that take everything themselves are always the first to look for the marker and wait when they hear EA incoming, ALWAYS, try it if you don't believe me, their happy to let you share yours but when it's theirs they take them all like they need and AC130, Pavelow, Precision Airstrike and a Sentry Gun or UAV. Share the love guys Very Happy
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

JPR0DUCKT RE- Application

Post by JPR0DUCKT on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Sorry about that guys. I didn't see this thread...

PSN: JPR0DUCKT
K/D: 1.09
1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Yes I read them. I can get mad if something happens, but I can hold my tongue.
2.Are You fun and active! Yes! I play every day.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I do not share my account with anyone else.
4.Are You a Team Player? Yes. I love doing clan battles, and I work great in a team as long as my teammates have mics.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Yes, somewhat. I can be patient.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Yes, I think I am a pretty good sniper. I use the Intervention and I average 25 - 6 in TDM.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Yes. I talk alot on my mic.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I grew up in the USA, never lived anywhere else.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes of course...?
10. Do you own a Ps3? Yes of course...??

Thanks for reviewing my application.. Smile

JPR0DUCKT

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:39 am

JPR0DUCKT wrote:Sorry about that guys. I didn't see this thread...

PSN: JPR0DUCKT
K/D: 1.09
1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Yes I read them. I can get mad if something happens, but I can hold my tongue.
2.Are You fun and active! Yes! I play every day.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I do not share my account with anyone else.
4.Are You a Team Player? Yes. I love doing clan battles, and I work great in a team as long as my teammates have mics.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Yes, somewhat. I can be patient.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Yes, I think I am a pretty good sniper. I use the Intervention and I average 25 - 6 in TDM.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Yes. I talk alot on my mic.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I grew up in the USA, never lived anywhere else.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes of course...?
10. Do you own a Ps3? Yes of course...??

Thanks for reviewing my application.. Smile

How many kills and deaths do you have?
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 am

Apple_Outlaw wrote:Application:

1. Yes. I dont have a mic but i respond to my messages.

2. I am very active.

3. I dont have a shared account, although sometimes i let my cousin go on my account and play tf2 xD

4. I usually share emergency airdrops and rescue teammates so yes ^_^

5. Yes

6. I've only had the game for 11 days and I'm not the best player but I am usually the 3rd 2nd or 1st on the leaderboards

7. I'm usually helpful and talkative.

8. Yes. But im trying to learn Spanish.

9. Yes, its Apple_Outlaw

10. Yes

Lvl:40

I hope you will accept my request Very Happy

Accepted nothing is better than Sharing the love Very Happy afro Add My PSN: AngelFallz and il cya in game Very Happy

Gratz,AngelFallz
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 am

AngelFallz wrote:
JPR0DUCKT wrote:Sorry about that guys. I didn't see this thread...

PSN: JPR0DUCKT
K/D: 1.09
1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Yes I read them. I can get mad if something happens, but I can hold my tongue.
2.Are You fun and active! Yes! I play every day.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I do not share my account with anyone else.
4.Are You a Team Player? Yes. I love doing clan battles, and I work great in a team as long as my teammates have mics.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Yes, somewhat. I can be patient.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Yes, I think I am a pretty good sniper. I use the Intervention and I average 25 - 6 in TDM.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Yes. I talk alot on my mic.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I grew up in the USA, never lived anywhere else.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes of course...?
10. Do you own a Ps3? Yes of course...??

Thanks for reviewing my application.. Smile

How many kills and deaths do you have?

KDR shouldn't be that much of a problem Angel, if i recall yours is only 0.85, almost 1000 more deaths than kills.
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:
AngelFallz wrote:
JPR0DUCKT wrote:Sorry about that guys. I didn't see this thread...

PSN: JPR0DUCKT
K/D: 1.09
1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Yes I read them. I can get mad if something happens, but I can hold my tongue.
2.Are You fun and active! Yes! I play every day.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! I do not share my account with anyone else.
4.Are You a Team Player? Yes. I love doing clan battles, and I work great in a team as long as my teammates have mics.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Yes, somewhat. I can be patient.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Yes, I think I am a pretty good sniper. I use the Intervention and I average 25 - 6 in TDM.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Yes. I talk alot on my mic.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I grew up in the USA, never lived anywhere else.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes of course...?
10. Do you own a Ps3? Yes of course...??

Thanks for reviewing my application.. Smile

How many kills and deaths do you have?

KDR shouldn't be that much of a problem Angel, if i recall yours is only 0.85, almost 1000 more deaths than kills.

No you dont Understand why im asking that. Its Caouse he might be Boosting to turn prestige 10 with that riot shield thing. So i want to know if he does it or not by how much KDR he has.
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 am

He never said he was tenth prestige but he told you he got a good amount of kills each game, that says he hasn't been boosting otherwise he wouldn't have a decent KDR, the only way to tell would be if he was say sixth prestige and his KDR was like 0.34.
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

ye he did say he as tenth restige. cheak out the other thread.

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:He never said he was tenth prestige but he told you he got a good amount of kills each game, that says he hasn't been boosting otherwise he wouldn't have a decent KDR, the only way to tell would be if he was say sixth prestige and his KDR was like 0.34.

ye he did say he as tenth restige. cheak out the other thread. =p
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am

AngelFallz wrote:
Symbiote_Sabre wrote:He never said he was tenth prestige but he told you he got a good amount of kills each game, that says he hasn't been boosting otherwise he wouldn't have a decent KDR, the only way to tell would be if he was say sixth prestige and his KDR was like 0.34.

ye he did say he as tenth restige. cheak out the other thread. =p

Wow i even commented on that thread, my memory is slipping or he just didn't make an impression on me tongue
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

lawl xD

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:
AngelFallz wrote:
Symbiote_Sabre wrote:He never said he was tenth prestige but he told you he got a good amount of kills each game, that says he hasn't been boosting otherwise he wouldn't have a decent KDR, the only way to tell would be if he was say sixth prestige and his KDR was like 0.34.

ye he did say he as tenth restige. cheak out the other thread. =p

Wow i even commented on that thread, my memory is slipping or he just didn't make an impression on me tongue

Lawl thats why i kind of got confused ith what you were saying haha.. =p
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Application (LOD interested)

Post by LW on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

K/D 1.53
Age: 23
Name: Kyle
Lvl: 41 (1st Prestige)

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Ans: Yes without a Doubt.
2.Are You fun and active! Ans: Very fun also a jokester but that just my opininon ;D, Very active especially on the weekends.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts!: Ans: You dont have to worry about that.
4.Are You a Team Player?: Ans: Yes (Always have open ears).
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Ans: Very patient but sometimes when I have bad games I just laugh it off but in my heart I am extremely pissed off.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Ans: yes, TAR 21 with fmj and stopping power does wonders for you.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Ans: Absolutely always willing to have a conversation, don't like clans that no one communicates w/ one another on mIC.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Ans: LOL yes ! !
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Ans: Yupper !
10. Do you own a Ps3? Ans: Yes I do And am very proud of it ! ! ! cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
LW
Guest


Back to top Go down

PSN Username

Post by LW on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Sorry PSN: LittleWabbit_
avatar
LW
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm

LW wrote:K/D 1.53
Age: 23
Name: Kyle
Lvl: 41 (1st Prestige)

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Ans: Yes without a Doubt.
2.Are You fun and active! Ans: Very fun also a jokester but that just my opininon ;D, Very active especially on the weekends.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts!: Ans: You dont have to worry about that.
4.Are You a Team Player?: Ans: Yes (Always have open ears).
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Ans: Very patient but sometimes when I have bad games I just laugh it off but in my heart I am extremely pissed off.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Ans: yes, TAR 21 with fmj and stopping power does wonders for you.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Ans: Absolutely always willing to have a conversation, don't like clans that no one communicates w/ one another on mIC.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Ans: LOL yes ! !
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Ans: Yupper !
10. Do you own a Ps3? Ans: Yes I do And am very proud of it ! ! ! cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Very impressive application Smile
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Apple_Outlaw on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:
Apple_Outlaw wrote:Application:

1. Yes. I dont have a mic but i respond to my messages.

2. I am very active.

3. I dont have a shared account, although sometimes i let my cousin go on my account and play tf2 xD

4. I usually share emergency airdrops and rescue teammates so yes ^_^

5. Yes

6. I've only had the game for 11 days and I'm not the best player but I am usually the 3rd 2nd or 1st on the leaderboards

7. I'm usually helpful and talkative.

8. Yes. But im trying to learn Spanish.

9. Yes, its Apple_Outlaw

10. Yes

Lvl:41

I hope you will accept my request Very Happy Plz give me a chance lol

I like this dude, nothing worse than a douche who gets an Emergency Airdrop an runs to all of them taking them because he can get them faster, your capture bar is nearly full then BAM! they take it from you, EA is basically the only team orientated killstreak except when me and others i game with get CP's and just give them to whoever we decide needs them or just can't get one on their own. This wouldn't annoy me so much except the guys that take everything themselves are always the first to look for the marker and wait when they hear EA incoming, ALWAYS, try it if you don't believe me, their happy to let you share yours but when it's theirs they take them all like they need and AC130, Pavelow, Precision Airstrike and a Sentry Gun or UAV. Share the love guys Very Happy
w00t besides when a teammate takes my airdrops then i level up like crazy xD the only thing i usually take is an ac-130


Last edited by Apple_Outlaw on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Apple_Outlaw

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 21
Location : Indiana USA

View user profile Apple_outlaw

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

LW wrote:K/D 1.53
Age: 23
Name: Kyle
Lvl: 41 (1st Prestige)

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? Ans: Yes without a Doubt.
2.Are You fun and active! Ans: Very fun also a jokester but that just my opininon ;D, Very active especially on the weekends.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts!: Ans: You dont have to worry about that.
4.Are You a Team Player?: Ans: Yes (Always have open ears).
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? Ans: Very patient but sometimes when I have bad games I just laugh it off but in my heart I am extremely pissed off.
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? Ans: yes, TAR 21 with fmj and stopping power does wonders for you.
7. Are You helpful and talkative? Ans: Absolutely always willing to have a conversation, don't like clans that no one communicates w/ one another on mIC.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Ans: LOL yes ! !
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Ans: Yupper !
10. Do you own a Ps3? Ans: Yes I do And am very proud of it ! ! ! cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Haha Pretty Nice Application you've got there Wink. Your Accepted! Add my PSN: AngelFallz And il be Acccepting your friend request in like 2 days Wink. Cya Till Then.

Gratz,AngelFallz.
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Friend of Little Wabbit/Application

Post by deadsol on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 pm

K/D: 0.81, but don't under estimate me, I may surprise you. Smile
Age:22
lvl: 19; 1st prestige
PSN: deadsol

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? --- Yes, I'm all about what you guys strive for.
2.Are You fun and active! --- I am, in fact, very fun games. Very Happy I play just about every night or when I have time. I may have times that I go most of the week not playing, but I'm still going to be here.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! ---I only have one account and only I use it.
4.Are You a Team Player? ---Yes, if you are going to shout orders and I know what you are telling me to do, I will do it. Vice versa for me too.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? I'm always patient.--- I repair computers and build them, plus I'm an artist, so all of that takes patience. Smile
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? --- I may not be the best player you have, but I'm most likely one of the most accurate and creative when it comes to killing Smile So, yes, I believe I'm fairly good.
7. Are You helpful and talkative?-- oh yes, I am. I do have a mic, but it's not really a great one. I will be getting a better one sometime soon. I also respond to my messages right away while online.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I'm pretty fluent in English.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes, Playstation ATW!
10. Do you own a Ps3? Would always buy one, so yes, I do Smile


I'm friends with Little wabbit and would also like to join.

deadsol

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:D

Post by LittleWabbit_ on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

awsome ty
avatar
LittleWabbit_

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted!

Post by AngelFallz on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

deadsol wrote:K/D: 0.81, but don't under estimate me, I may surprise you. Smile
Age:22
lvl: 19; 1st prestige
PSN: deadsol

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are? --- Yes, I'm all about what you guys strive for.
2.Are You fun and active! --- I am, in fact, very fun games. Very Happy I play just about every night or when I have time. I may have times that I go most of the week not playing, but I'm still going to be here.
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! ---I only have one account and only I use it.
4.Are You a Team Player? ---Yes, if you are going to shout orders and I know what you are telling me to do, I will do it. Vice versa for me too.
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? I'm always patient.--- I repair computers and build them, plus I'm an artist, so all of that takes patience. Smile
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? --- I may not be the best player you have, but I'm most likely one of the most accurate and creative when it comes to killing Smile So, yes, I believe I'm fairly good.
7. Are You helpful and talkative?-- oh yes, I am. I do have a mic, but it's not really a great one. I will be getting a better one sometime soon. I also respond to my messages right away while online.
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? Yes, I'm pretty fluent in English.
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. Yes, Playstation ATW!
10. Do you own a Ps3? Would always buy one, so yes, I do Smile


I'm friends with Little wabbit and would also like to join.

Haha Pretty Nice Application you've got there . Your Accepted! Add my PSN: AngelFallz And il be Acccepting your friend request in like 2 days . Cya Till Then.
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by XxDANGER-ROADxX on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 am

1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are?-yeh!
2.Are You fun and active! yeh
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! yeh
4.Are You a Team Player? yeh
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? yeh
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? yeh
7. Are You helpful and talkative? yeh
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? like daaa
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. yeh
10. Do you own a Ps3? no its my brothers... ofcourse it mines! and i have one! Very Happy

XxDANGER-ROADxX

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

XxDANGER-ROADxX wrote:1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are?-yeh!
2.Are You fun and active! yeh
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! yeh
4.Are You a Team Player? yeh
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? yeh
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? yeh
7. Are You helpful and talkative? yeh
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? like daaa
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. yeh
10. Do you own a Ps3? no its my brothers... ofcourse it mines! and i have one! Very Happy

Since your my Real Life Friend, and a "Former" SN!P member, and also you were acctually bothred to send an Application. So You've been Accepted, You've already added my PSN So no need for furhter details Wink.

Thanks,AngelFallz
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Symbiote_Sabre on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 am

XxDANGER-ROADxX wrote:1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are?-yeh!
2.Are You fun and active! yeh
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! yeh
4.Are You a Team Player? yeh
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? yeh
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? yeh
7. Are You helpful and talkative? yeh
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? like daaa
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. yeh
10. Do you own a Ps3? no its my brothers... ofcourse it mines! and i have one! Very Happy

Terrible application dude.
avatar
Symbiote_Sabre
Prestige 9
Prestige 9

Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile Symbiote_Sabre http://www.youtube.com/user/PolygraphXSceneXKid

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by AngelFallz on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 am

Symbiote_Sabre wrote:
XxDANGER-ROADxX wrote:1.Did you read the guild principles? And do you feel this is what you are?-yeh!
2.Are You fun and active! yeh
3.We Dont Invite Members That Share Accounts! yeh
4.Are You a Team Player? yeh
5.Are You Prepared to Be Patient? yeh
6.Are you Fairly good at the game? yeh
7. Are You helpful and talkative? yeh
8. Do You Know How to Talk English? like daaa
9. Do You have a PSN Acc. yeh
10. Do you own a Ps3? no its my brothers... ofcourse it mines! and i have one! Very Happy

Terrible application dude.

Ya, Thats true, But I know him in real life, and i know that his good an all, btw he typed that Application when he was in a Wasteland match soo he had to hurry xD.
avatar
AngelFallz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2196
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Qatar, You should know it cause of 2022.

View user profile AngelFallz http://thelegionofdoom.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: READ ME FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum